Christine was responsible for the introduction of highly innovative products for almost 10 years as a project manager at Siemens. As head of the international product team, she was responsible for the design and implementation of product strategy “MultiMediaCard”, a highly integrated memory card for mobile devices. On behalf of their team she received the Bavarian Innovation Award for this work in 1997.
In 1999, Christine had the idea to integrate an MP3 player and a mobile phone for the first time. This idea was realized by her cross-site development and marketing team and thus the SL45 was one of the most successful phones at Siemens. Since 2004, Christine has worked as a consultant and uses their long-term expertise to support companies of all sectors through training, coaching and technical advice. Her focus are topics related to project management, process management, change management, and leadership development.
Her long-term experiences in leading intercultural and interdisciplinary teams combined with her consulting expert knowledge enable Christine to select the best methods coming from Systemic Coaching, PMI® Project Management, and Leadership Development to increase customers’ effectiveness and efficiency in project management.
Her Core Competencies
- High level of expertise in leading interdisciplinary and geographically distributed project teams in a high-tech environment
- Product and process evaluation according organizational, technological, and economic aspects
- Professional in structuring of still hard tangible market requirements and transfering this into concrete processes, projects or products
- International communication skills through many years of experience in dealing with global business partners and strategic partners
- Political finesse in complex organizations and complex project situations
- Team development with involvement of social and emotional competence
Her Patents and Awards
- Siemens Innovation Award 1997 as the team representative “MultiMediaCard”
- Bavarian Innovation Award 1998 as team representative “MultiMediaCard”
- Patent EP 0 892 952 B1 Communication System with a Master Station and at least one Slave Station
- Patent EP 1 108248 B1 Method for Acquiring Electronic Data by Means of a Data Carrier and Corresponding Data Carrier
Qualifications and Certificates
- Education as SIEMENS Senior Project Manager at Siemens AG
- Certification as Project Manager Professional® (PMP®) by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Training “Systemic Coaching” at the Institute of Mindsystems, Munich
- BTV Trainer Gymnastik-Rhythmus-Tanz
- BTV Trainer Fitness-Aerobic
- Founding Member of “Förderverein Ballettschule Ottobrunn e.V.”