Gabriela has many years of practical experience in project management, product management, and lifecycle management for technically complex products in the high-tech industry. Their technical background knowledge as Dipl. Ing. Electrical Engineering coupled with leadership and management skills are rare, special suitability for a wide variety of challenges that many companies may face. Through intensive project work with geographically distributed teams, including several years abroad, she can rely on a wide experience with intercultural, interdisciplinary project organizations in a variety of cases. Current focus activities include the development of new business ideas, identification of target customers and target segments, the market introduction of innovative technologies, as well as tier 1 customer acquisition in lead role.
Her Qualifications and Certifications
- Studies in electrical engineering at the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg; Graduated as Dipl.-Ing.
- Professional Training
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Product management, lifecycle management, and project management for complex technical products and systems in the high-tech industry
- Product Marketing
- Innovation Management, developing of new busines ideas, markt introduction of innovative technologies
- Tier 1 Customer Acquisition
- Work with interdisciplinary, intercultural, geographically dispersed project teams (Europe, Asia, United States)
- 6 years experience in the United States
- Project Management lectures at the University Luzern, Swizzerland
- Licensed Running Trainer (Bayerischer Landessportverband)
- Very good results with International City Marathons